Louisiana Nurse Practitioner Foundation is pleased to announce the recipients of 9 scholarships awarded to nurse practitioners throughout the state. The scholarships were presented at the awards ceremony held during the 25th Annual LANP Conference in New Orleans this past weekend.
The recipients were:
- Edna Treuting Award: Marguerita Griffin, BSN, RN from West Monroe
- RN to NP Scholarships:
- Jimanesha Carmouche, BSN, RN from Breaux Bridge
- Latonya Woods, BSN, RN from Lafayette
- NP to DNP Scholarship: Carla Vidrine, APRN, FNP-C, DSNs from Church Point
- Loan Forgiveness Scholarships:
- Kristi Lee LeBlanc, APRN, CPNP-PC from Chalmette
- Charles Mercer, MSN, FNP-C from Pineville
- Jennifer Hudgens, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC, FNP-C, ENP-C from Gretna
- Mission Trip to Guatamala Scholarships:
- Angela Rachel, WHNP-BC from Moreauville
- Elisa Istre Walls, MSN, FNP from Larose
The Foundation also presented the winners of several raffles during the conference:
- Blue Dog print – Anitra Dunbar from Alexandria
- AANP One-Year Membership – Charlotte Delacruz from Baton Rouge
- APEA Live Review Course – Deidra Pierre from New Orleans
- Weekend Stay at Toledo Bend Fishing camp – Shane McVay from Hodge
Congratulations to all our scholarship recipients and raffle winners!
In keeping with our mission and purpose, the Louisiana Nurse Practitioner Foundation continues to work towards achieving our goals in education, community outreach, research, and grant funding.
We appreciate your support and we will continue to advocate for all NPs across Louisiana.